Thursday, April 7, 2011

Achi Berry Green Tea with Key Lime, Healthy Antioxidents

We live in the South and my husband sure can justify drinking too much sweet tea.
Growing up, my family always made their ice tea with only 1/2 of a lemon.
Lately, friends are promoting drinking a small shot of Achi Berry Juice or some other 'magical fruit juice formula' to increase the healthy and expensive antioxidents in our diet.
I am never going to spend $25 on a bottle of magic juice or remember to drink only once ounce a day. This drink is my solution. I add grocery store bought high antioxident juice to our unsweetened ice tea. The family loves it!!!

Add 1-1/2 ounces of Achi Berry Juice to a glass of Iced Green Tea.
Garnish with the juice of one Key Lime.

Healthy Lifestyle Tip: Use 1-1/2 ounces of juice insted of sugar in your ice tea. It's still sweet with the added bonus of antioxidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment